Mary Valerie Hartley Gibson, 77, of Conover passed away Saturday, April 17, 2021. A graveside service will be held Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at Union Grove Baptist Church Cemetery at 2 p.m. Due to COVID-19, social distancing and masks will be required. Greer-McElveen Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the family.
To plant a tree in memory of Mary Gibson as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Katharine McPhee: Breastfeeding has been easy so far!
- Demi Lovato: I still struggle with my eating disorder daily
- ‘The Masked Singer’s Robopine Says He ‘Did Feel a Sense of Relief’ With His Elimination
- Rooney Mara: Motherhood has made me determined to create a kinder world
- Brody Jenner recalls shock at hearing ex Kaitlynn Jenner was dating Miley Cyrus
- UA spring football rewind, Part 3: Wildcats’ wideout corps only goes so deep
- Steven M. Sipple: Moos thinks NCAA is going too far with trend of reducing full-pads workouts
- Tom Hiddleston's Loki series to premiere two days earlier than planned
- Man charged with murder in child's death
- Lenoir man starts business
- Lenoir man facing trafficking charges
- Child survives near-fatal accident
- South Caldwell is better than this
- Lenoir woman injured in shooting
- Arrests reported April 29
- Mulberry Recreation Center hires new athletic director
- Friends narrowly escape mobile home fire
- Arrests reported April 30-May 2