Wendy Joyce Windemuller Cannon, 77, of Lenoir passed away Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020, at her residence. No services are planned at this time. Greer-McElveen Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the Cannon family.
To plant a tree in memory of Wendy Cannon as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Duchess of Cambridge jokes about toddler tantrums
- Halsey: The Grammys are 'all about knowing the right people'
- Haves and have-nots: Storied Packers-Bears rivalry turned on one position — quarterback
- Badgers' freshman WR Chimere Dike earned his role by asking questions, making plays
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 27-10 loss to UCLA
- Arizona Wildcats CB Bobby Wolfe opts out of season following loss to UCLA
- With QB Grant Gunnell sidelined, Arizona Wildcats suffer 10th consecutive defeat
- Nebraska set for early kickoff at Purdue
- Black Friday illustrates who is hit hardest by pandemic
- New engine shop humming in Lenoir
- Woman charged with trafficking opiates
- Caldwell at 'critical juncture' in pandemic
- Caldwell County heading towards 'critical' tier
- Hudson native became noted historian
- Lenoir firefighter remembered for mentorship
- History book uncovers Blowing Rock's roots
- Student artwork tries to pierce isolation
- Murphy charged in stabbing