The schools in the Northwestern Foothills Athletic Conference have announced its football ticketing policy now that strict attendance caps have been loosened.
Hibriten will provide 1,100 tickets per game with 20% allocated for visitors. Tickets must be purchased online in addition to season passes for home fans. The web site to buy tickets can be found on Hibriten’s Caldwell County Schools home page at https://www.caldwellschools.com/domain/4164 and the code for purchase is Panther. Hibriten hosts West Caldwell this Friday in the annual Black and Blue Game, and fans are encouraged to act quickly if they want to attend.
Additionally, West Caldwell will sell 600 tickets for each home game. Tickets will be sold at the gate. All fans are welcome.
Here’s how other schools will handle ticket sales:
• West Iredell will provide 100 tickets for visiting fans, but tickets must be purchased online.
• East Burke will allow all fans to attend based on stadium capacity and attendance in previous years.
• In Catawba County, Fred T. Foard and Bunker Hill will sell between 250-300 tickets for the visitors’ side. Tickets will have to be purchased at their school. Bunker Hill will allow about 650 fans in total to attend.
• Draughn will allow 30% of total capacity (maximum of 650).
• Patton will be playing its home games at Freedom High School and will sell up to 2,500 tickets on a first-come, first-served basis.